About Our Camps
Our camps are still scheduled to run this summer. We will be taking all necessary precautions based on CDC guidelines to assure the safety of our campers and staff:
- All camp groups will be 10 or less with no more than 27 campers per week. No drop in campers.
- Daily temperature checks of all campers when dropped off at camp. If your camper arrives at camp with a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home. Account credit will be issued
- Daily sanitations of all camp supplies, materials and equipment. Personal use supplies when possible.
- Require all campers to wash and sanitize hands upon entry, after restroom visits, before eating and after projects.
- Follow CDC guidelines for all protocols and monitor any daily changes in requirements.
Campers will learn about process, technique, and art history while having tons of fun exploring and expanding their creativity. This is not a “keep them busy” camp, this is a genuine art camp and art is our passion! Projects include, but are not limited to pottery, canvas, clay, board art and more. Camp will include park visits throughout the week for outdoor art activities.
Payment in full required for registration. Camp is NON REFUNDABLE. Account credit will be issued for cancellations with a minimum of 72 hours notice. There will be NO refunds issued for days missed.
Full day campers need to bring a bag lunch and 2 snacks (campers ordering Panera MUST have a gift card with an adequate balance) Half Day Campers should bring one snack. All campers need a water bottle each day. We are unable to provide food for campers.
Camp Counselor In Training
Thank you so much for your interest in helping with Practically Pikasso Art Camps!
- we're taking applications through May 1. Preference is given to previous Pikasso campers.
- applicants must be between 13 and 16 years old and have reliable transportation
- camp runs every week in the summer. The first week of camp is June 1 and the last week is Aug 10
- camp sessions are 9:30am-4pm (half day camp ends at noon when full day camp breaks for lunch)
- we will schedule CIT's for a minimum of 2-3 weeks over the course of the summer
- volunteers will assist the Camp Counselor (a Practically Pikasso employee) with set up, clean up and everything in between: helping campers with projects, keeping projects organized, prepping material, etc. Volunteers should plan to be available between 9:30am and 12:30pm (AM sessions) OR 12:30pm and 4:30pm (PM sessions) for the entire week they're scheduled (full day volunteer opportunities are available)
- this is a volunteer/unpaid position, however, each student will receive a Practically Pikasso Studio t-shirt, employee discount over the summer and a Practically Pikasso gift card at the end of each week. This is a great opportunity to get experience in a fun - and very busy! - work environment. Letter of recommendations available upon request.
- we have several CIT positions available; please fill out the form below completely so we get to know more about you as well as your availability (the entire application is to be filled out by the CIT, not a parent)
- we will have a required group intro, offered twice, before summer kicks off. We'll provide an overview of the summer, our camp program, safety and more! This is mandatory for the student volunteers and at least one parent. There will be two dates offered; look for an email with the dates and times