About Our Camps
Our camps exceed all necessary precautions based on CDC guidelines to assure the safety of our campers and staff:
- Daily temperature checks of all campers when dropped off at camp. If your camper arrives at camp with a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home. Account credit will be issued
- Daily sanitations of all camp supplies, materials and equipment. Personal use supplies when possible. Individual brush kits available for purchase.
- Require all campers to wash and sanitize hands upon entry, after restroom visits, before eating and after projects.
- Recommend face coverings for all campers. Required for all staff.
- Follow CDC guidelines for all protocols and monitor any daily changes in requirements.
Campers will learn about process, technique, and art history while having tons of fun exploring and expanding their creativity. This is not a “keep them busy” camp, this is a genuine art camp and art is our passion! Projects include, but are not limited to pottery, canvas, clay, board art and more. Camp will include park visits throughout the week for outdoor art activities.
Payment in full required for registration. Camp is NON REFUNDABLE. Account credit will be issued for cancellations with a minimum of 72 hours notice. There will be NO refunds issued for days missed without advance notice.
Full day campers need to bring a bag lunch and 2 snacks (campers ordering Panera MUST have a gift card with an adequate balance) Half Day Campers should bring one snack. All campers need a water bottle each day. We are unable to provide food for campers.
PLEASE READ FULL CAMP POLICIES PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.